This course will enable you to obtain a GCSE in Combined Science.
The Science iGCSE is a double award qualification, meaning it is worth two GCSEs instead of one as it includes a combination of all three sciences - physics, chemistry and biology. The syllabus has a slightly reduced content to the separate sciences which are worth 1 GCSE each.
The course covers all exam boards (AQA, Edexcel and OCR) including IGCSE for those that are Home Educated.
1) An eLearning platform from Examapp designed by Oxford University and used in many schools Worldwide.
2) Personal planning of content for each individual student to meet their capabilities and demands so that the course is complete in time for exams.
3) Additional worksheets, videos, practical ideas provided so that knowledge can be learnt in multiple formats and accessible to ensure understanding.
4) Weekly recorded live online sessions focusing on topic knowledge, exam application, maths, keywords etc.
5) End of topic assessments that are marked by myself with a 1:1 Zoom feedback to go over answers and set personalised targets.
6) Regular calls every 3 weeks to make sure the student is managing, and motivation is maintained.
7) Regular communication and feedback with parents so they know how their child is developing.