This course will enable you to obtain a single GCSE in Biology. It covers all exam boards (AQA, Edexcel and OCR) including IGCSE for those that are Home Educated.
The GCSE Biology course is a popular choice for students that want to understand the living world they live in. It is often taken along with Chemistry as they both complement each other and often overlap. GCSE Biology teaches the basic level of biological understanding, and many students take this further at A level.
1) An eLearning platform from Examapp designed by Oxford University and used in many schools Worldwide.
2) Personal planning of content for each individual student to meet their capabilities and demands so that the course is complete in time for exams.
3) Additional worksheets, videos, practical ideas provided so that knowledge can be learnt in multiple formats and accessible to ensure understanding.
4) Weekly recorded live online sessions focusing on topic knowledge, exam application, maths, keywords etc.
5) End of topic assessments that are marked by myself with a 1:1 Zoom feedback to go over answers and set personalised targets.
6) Regular calls every 3 weeks to make sure the student is managing, and motivation is maintained.
7) Regular communication and feedback with parents so they know how their child is developing.